This is the Privacy statement of Xzazu in Rotterdam, Chamber of Commerce 67522297. This Privacy statement describes, among other things, which personal data Xzazu processes, for what purposes we process this personal data, what principles exist for the processing and how you can contact the processing of personal data. Xzazu. If you provide personal data to Xzazu, you have been able to view this Privacy statement in time.
Xzazu (possibly) the following personal data:
• Name and address details, telephone number and email address
• IP address.
• Company name and country of residence
Xzazu receives this personal data directly from you and / or from third parties with or without your permission. Xzazu does not use profiling.
The Xzazu website is not directed to individuals under the age of 16 and does not intend to collect personal information from website visitors under the age of 16. However, Xzazu cannot check whether a visitor is under the age of 16. If you are convinced that Xzazu has collected personal information about a person under the age of 16 without permission, please contact Xzazu at firstname.lastname@example.org. Those personal data will then be deleted.
Principles for processing personal data
Xzazu processes personal data on the following basis:
• yourpermissionthe execution of an agreement
• the fulfillment of a legal obligation
• a legitimate interest of Xzazu, including efficient business operations and communication
Xzazu respects confidentiality with regard to all personal data that we receive and acts in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and other applicable laws and regulations.
Retention of personal data
Xzazu does not store personal data longer than is necessary to achieve the goals described in this Privacy Statement or than to which Xzazu is legally obliged.
Questions or comments about the processing of personal data
You can contact Xzazu regarding personal data for the following matters:
• the access to personal data that Xzazu processes from you
• the adjustment or addition of personal data that we process about you
• erasing personal data that Xzazu processes from you
• the transfer of personal data that Xzazu processes from you, to you or to a third party
• objection about the processing of your personal data
Below you will find the contact details of Xzazu. We strive to process your request as soon as possible. Xzazu will not charge for handling such a request unless a request is unreasonable. Xzazu is not obliged to fulfill every request. If necessary, we will explain this clearly.
Provision of personal data to third parties
Xzazu only provides your personal data to third parties if:
• you have given permission for this
• we are obliged to do so by court order or by law
• the provision serves the purposes described in this Privacy Statement
Xzazu can in any case pass on personal data to the following third parties:
• regulators and other bodies to comply with legal obligations
• (external) suppliers of goods or services
Website and cookies
The Xzazu website uses functional, analytical and tracking cookies. Xzazu needs your permission to use analytical and tracking cookies. You indicate your preferences via the Cookie consent.
Security of personal data
Xzazu always takes adequate organizational and technical measures to protect personal data as well as possible.
Contact with Xzazu
Head office: Westplein 12 3016 BM Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Phone: +31 10 737 7647 or email@example.com
US Office: 1740 Broadway 15th Floor New York City, NY 10019, United States of America. Phone: +1 646 921 1955 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Complaints about the way in which Xzazu processes your personal data can be submitted to Xzazu at email@example.com. Xzazu will handle your complaint as quickly and properly as possible. Complaints about a complaint submitted to Xzazu regarding the way in which Xzazu processes your personal data can also be submitted to the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
Change Privacy statement
Xzazu can change this Privacy statement. The most recent and current version of the Xzazu Privacy Statement is always available on the Xzazu website: www.xzazu.com